The Partnership for Integration and Sustainable Transportation ( a joint initiative of CultureLink Settlement Services and the Toronto Cyclists Union ) is launching a Toronto Cyclists Handbook tomorrow night!
It will be published in 17 languages (not sure why their launch graphic, shown above, says 16) to promote the integration of newcomers in the Greater Toronto Area, by fostering cycling transportation as an affordable, healthy and convenient option.
Launch event details are here:BikeEvents.TO calendar RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”