I naturally assumed that Igor ran it (as that would make sense, and who really would run a website pretending to be someone they are not?)… but have received word (via Paul Tee on Twitter and the writers of the graphic novel – Jason Gilmore, Alex Jansen, Richard Poplak, Nick Marinkovich) that Igor doesn’t know anything about the website.
So, the obvious question is… who is pretending to be Igor Kenk, and why?
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”