Happy Friday! Here’s some good links of all the new and popular stuff from the past week!
(if you don’t already get this in your email, but would like to – you can sign up here)
The Latest News:
- UPDATED: 1,000 BikePosts (possibly) being removed for Toronto G20 Summit
- Introducing Our New BikeMonth Section!
- I BIKE T.O. T-Shirt at Queen’s Park on 24 Hours Toronto Edition Today
- Rush Hour Bike Sharrows Hit Toronto
- Pedestrian-Only Zones Coming This Fall to Toronto
- Cycling Events This Week: May 17 – 23
Most Popular Content on the Site this week:
- How To Keep Cars From Parking in Bikelanes (Main Blog)
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Igor Kenk, Bixi Toronto and University Bikelanes Defeated (Main Blog)
- 2010 Toronto Cycling Map adds Bike Boxes (Main Blog)
- UPDATED: 1,000 BikePosts (possibly) being removed for Toronto G20 Summit (Main Blog)
- Toronto Bikelane Map (Maps)
- Pedestrian-Only Zones Coming This Fall to Toronto (Main Blog)
- Rush Hour Bike Sharrows Hit Toronto (Main Blog)
- Ride of Silence (Events)
- Toronto City Council passes Bixi Toronto Public Bike Program (Main Blog)
- The Ethical Implications of How You Bike (Duncan’s City Ride)
New on the Photo of the Day:
(click the photos to see larger versions)
New on Duncan’s City Ride:
- The Ethical Implications of How You Bike
- Bike Route Blues – Crawford Needs Some Help
- Participate in the LGRAB Summer Games!
- Scrapertown – More Scraper Bikes from Oakland
New on Fletcher Five:
New on Bikeroo in TO:
New on History Pics:
New on Joe Bikes:
New on Cycling50+:
Want to get the Weekly Wrap-Up in your email every friday? Enter Your Email Here.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?