From the City of Toronto:
The City of Toronto is working with the Toronto Coalition for Active Transportation (TCAT) and the Clean Air Partnership (CAP) to evaluate cycling conditions on College Street before and after the installation of a new bicycle pavement marking application – and we need your help.
What will I need to do?
- Complete an online survey about your experience cycling on College St between Lansdowne Ave and Manning Ave on one day in April and one day in June.
When is the survey happening?
- Part 1: April 19th to May 3rd, 2010
- Part 2: June 14th to 18th, 2010
Who can participate?
- Cyclists who ride along College St. during rush hour, for at least a couple blocks between Lansdowne Ave and Manning Ave. Rush hour is from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
How can I sign up?
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. For all emails, please include “College Street Survey” in the subject line and indicate:
- your name,
- preferred email address for correspondence, and
- what section of College Street you cycle on (e.g. Brock Ave to Clinton St).
- The City of Toronto will not be responsible for any injury or damage related to the completion of the survey form. Information will be collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Visit www.toronto.ca/cycling for more details.
You can also find City related news and posts in the City of Toronto section here on BikingToronto.