Happy Friday! Here’s your weekly wrap-up of all the good stuff added to BikingToronto in the last week.
Is everyone staying warm and looking out for possibly icy streetcar tracks? Good. Remember… cross them at as close to a 90 degree angle as you can.
New on the Blog:
- Discussing Downtown Bike Infrastructure for 2010
- Physically Separate Bikelanes on University Avenue? Yes please! Sharrows all over the place and through intersections? Yes sir, may I have another? Bikeboxes? Oh yeah baby. An Environmental Assessment for a Bloor-Danforth Bikeway? Oh yeah!
- Photos from the Coldest Day of the Year Ride
- It was a warm January, but it froze right up near the end to give us -17 temps for the Coldest Day Ride! Lots of good photos from the event.
New on Duncan’s City Ride:
- Strict Liability – Drivers Become Responsible Around Vulnerable Road Users
- Taking the Laneway Around
- On Parade
- Scenes from the Cold: Toronto’s Coldest Day of the Year Ride 2010
New on Joe Bikes:
New on the Photo of the Day:
- Purple Floral Fender
- Yonge Lights
- Giant Kensington Tricycle
- Bathurst Bridge Shadows
- Queen West Sunshine
- Autumn Bridge
- Tight Jeans on Queen
New in the Forums:
- University Avenue Seperated Bikelanes
- Igor Kenk gets book treatment
- Bloor Danforth Bikelanes
- Giambrone running for Mayor, hires Navigator Consulting for PR
- Smitherman for Active Transportation?
- Car-free Sundays. Could They Work in Toronto?
Want to get the Weekly News Wrap-Up in your email every friday? Boom. This is your hook-up!
|comments powered by Disqus|