James D. Shwartz, editor of The Urban Country, has made this great video of an early morning (and chilly) ride along the West Toronto Railpath:
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
An Early Ride Along the West Toronto Railpath
December 7, 2009 by
Read about the railpath in James’ article here.
Share your thoughts on the West Toronto Railpath in the BikingToronto Forum
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: TCAT Announces Scarborough Cycles
- DO IT! Take a survey; help Toronto plan cycling infrastructure
- OH YEAH! Cycle Toronto’s #BloorLovesBikes campaign is here and it’s awesome
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Help out with the Toronto Parks and Trails Wayfinding Strategy
- INFRASTRUCTURE: New Contraflow Bikelane on Florence St.
- OH YEAH: Don’t make bicyclists more visible. Make drivers stop hitting them.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Path Update: Launch Event May 16
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists are feeling the construction crunch
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Utility poles installed in middle of Queens Quay bike lane
- NEWS: Toronto cyclists have hearts of gold (still)