Happy Friday to you. It’s been a slow news week… and that’s okay!
- The Walrus looks at Toronto’s upcoming Public Bike System
Interesting post on the Walrus’ blog last month on the forthcoming Public Bike System (or Bixi Toronto) planned to launch in 2010: Driving the Lane: Toronto Prepares for Public Bicycling Toronto’s updated plan, modeled after Montreal’s two-year old BIXI and the 20,000–strong Vélib “shared bicycle” program in Paris, proposes…
Sign up to a Weekly News Email!
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”