Sure, we’re world-famous for our post and ring bike racks… but where else is there to park your bicycle in Toronto? Turns out, you’ve got plenty of options…
At BMO Field there are arches:
In Parkdale you get glasses:
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
Duncans City Ride: Where We Park Our Bikes in Toronto
November 4, 2009 by
Much, much more on Duncan’s City Ride
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT INFRASTRUCTURE POSTS:
- EVENT: Sat, June 6 – Bells on Danforth 2015
- ARREST HER: Driver somehow gets her car on the Railpath; reportedly HITS A CHILD.
- OH YEAH: Downtown Vancouver businesses’ attitudes towards bike lanes have changed in the last 5 years
- OH YEAH: Prince Edward Viaduct may keep those Jersey Barriers for ALL of Bike Month!
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT: Fri, June19 – Waterfront Toronto launching new Queens Quay section of Martin-Goodman Trail
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted