Nice article about Copenhagen “bike life” in today’s Globe and Mail:
“It took time and political courage. But today, Copenhagen is an example to cities seeking to develop a bicycle culture of their own”
Explore more posts like this:Recommended Lights
The City where the Bicycle rules the road
October 14, 2009 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- ELSEWHERE: Salt Lake City to Install Nation’s First Protected Intersection for Bicycling
- PROGRESS: Is the Bike Industry Finally Including Women?
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- ELSEWHERE: Bike lane down center of Korean highway is covered with solar panels
- ELSEWHERE: Biking Skyrockets Where San Diego Added Buffered Bike Lanes
- ELSEWHERE: Paris plans to become ‘world cycling capital’
- ELSEWHERE: Why Biking to Work is a Barrier for Most Americans
- ELSEWHERE: The World’s Most Bike-Friendly Cities
- ELSEWHERE: Has Philadelphia Made A Bike Share That Can Get The Entire City Biking?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly