Roger Geller, Bicycle Coordinator in Portland’s Office of Transportation will be in Toronto on October 21st. TCAT, in partnership with the Toronto Cyclists Union and the US Consulate General in Toronto, is happy to present a free public event to hear first-hand how Portland became the first major city in America to be designated as a Platinum-level Bicycle Friendly Community.
TCAT is promising more details soon.
Explore more posts like this:BikeEvents.TO calendarRecommended Lights
Portland’s Bike Co-ordinator coming to Toronto – Wed, Oct. 21
October 6, 2009 by
Discuss in the BikingToronto Forum
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT ELSEWHERE POSTS:
- PROGRESS: Is the Bike Industry Finally Including Women?
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- ELSEWHERE: Bike lane down center of Korean highway is covered with solar panels
- ELSEWHERE: Biking Skyrockets Where San Diego Added Buffered Bike Lanes
- ELSEWHERE: Paris plans to become ‘world cycling capital’
- ELSEWHERE: Why Biking to Work is a Barrier for Most Americans
- ELSEWHERE: The World’s Most Bike-Friendly Cities
- ELSEWHERE: Has Philadelphia Made A Bike Share That Can Get The Entire City Biking?
- INFRASTRUCTURE: How to build separated bike lanes properly
- OH YEAH: Calgary teacher defies legal threats to create Bike to School Day