I figured it out, thanks. There’s a hex bolt in the top of the stem, and you loosen it with an allen key so you can wiggle the stem up and down. I unscrewed the large nut that’s at the top of the head… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I have a quill stem, like this photo In fact, that looks almost exactly like my own bike with a different colour scheme. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
Now if they can take care of the ones behind the wheel we’ll *really* be getting somewhere. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I call these ridges “Death Valley”… but no matter what you call them they are a danger. Glad to see The Star’s Fixer address these… too bad it’s just one out on Victoria Park. Next up would be the… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line
- REMEMBRANCE DAY: WWI Canadian Corps Cyclist Battalion
- NEWS: Top 10 worst intersections for cyclists, vehicles in Toronto
- STOLEN: Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto bar
- NEWS: Cyclist dies after being struck by pickup truck
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a set of Dandyhorse Magazine back issues!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a matted print from Culture Snap Photography!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a copy of the new Urban Cycling Survival Guide