I figured it out, thanks. There’s a hex bolt in the top of the stem, and you loosen it with an allen key so you can wiggle the stem up and down. I unscrewed the large nut that’s at the top of the head… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I have a quill stem, like this photo In fact, that looks almost exactly like my own bike with a different colour scheme. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
Now if they can take care of the ones behind the wheel we’ll *really* be getting somewhere. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I call these ridges “Death Valley”… but no matter what you call them they are a danger. Glad to see The Star’s Fixer address these… too bad it’s just one out on Victoria Park. Next up would be the… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes
- NEWS: Toronto to spend $650,000 to plow snowy bike lanes
- NEWS: Bike Share Toronto expansion coming in 2015 with TD sponsorship
- NEWS: John Tory to make Bikeshare announcement
- INFRASTRUCTURE: More Bollards go in on Richmond
- GET INVOLVED: Take the Sunnyside Bike Park Survey
- NEWS: Toronto to narrow traffic lanes in hopes of increasing safety
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line