I figured it out, thanks. There’s a hex bolt in the top of the stem, and you loosen it with an allen key so you can wiggle the stem up and down. I unscrewed the large nut that’s at the top of the head… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I have a quill stem, like this photo In fact, that looks almost exactly like my own bike with a different colour scheme. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
Now if they can take care of the ones behind the wheel we’ll *really* be getting somewhere. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I call these ridges “Death Valley”… but no matter what you call them they are a danger. Glad to see The Star’s Fixer address these… too bad it’s just one out on Victoria Park. Next up would be the… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Ministry of Labour orders bike racks removed from certain TTC buses
- NEWS: Drivers who door cyclists, use phones face tougher fines in Ontario
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- NEWS: Dandyhorse breaks down the leading Mayoral Candidates (and a clown)
- NEWS: University of Toronto students create plug-free electric car-bike
- NEWS: Cyclist dead after collision in Scarborough
- NEWS: Ward 18’s Ana Bailao lying about supporting bikes?
- NEWS: Cyclict suffers serious head injury in collision with streetcar
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?