I figured it out, thanks. There’s a hex bolt in the top of the stem, and you loosen it with an allen key so you can wiggle the stem up and down. I unscrewed the large nut that’s at the top of the head… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I have a quill stem, like this photo In fact, that looks almost exactly like my own bike with a different colour scheme. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
Now if they can take care of the ones behind the wheel we’ll *really* be getting somewhere. … Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
I call these ridges “Death Valley”… but no matter what you call them they are a danger. Glad to see The Star’s Fixer address these… too bad it’s just one out on Victoria Park. Next up would be the… Click to read more in the Forum >>>…
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, Get Free Stuff and Win Prizes
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. Shirts and Prizes for supporting cycling in Toronto!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Flex-post bollards now installed on Adelaide
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Contraflow lanes on Shaw St have doubled bike traffic!
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Sherbourne separated bikelane sees 300% increase in bike traffic in 3 years!
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- NEWS: Remains of missing Toronto cyclist Kit Currie found
- NEWS: DAS5 – Darcy Allan Sheppard remembered