The National Post covers Karen Stintz, a right-wing city councillor who thinks that making roads just for cars is “leading in transportation management”.
In a campaign-style speech yesterday, Councillor Karen Stintz (Eglinton-Lawrence), a potential candidate for the mayoralty, accused Mayor David Miller of a lack of leadership and financial mismanagement while listing a litany of complaints about his term in office.
“The last three years of city council has been focused on bags, bottles and bicycles instead of the real needs of the city,” she told a business crowd at the Marriott hotel, across the street from City Hall.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?