To celebrate the opening of the West Toronto Railpath we at Boo Radley’s Junction Bar & Grill (1482 Dupont St ) will be offering 15% off all food for those hearty souls riding their bikes. All you need to do is show up on your bike and come on in! Great patio, great food and great prices … even better now! This is not a limited offer. It is permanent.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- UPDATE: Bloor Viaduct bikelanes closed (temporary ones coming?)
- UNACCEPTABLE: Bloor Viaduct bikelanes closed (and no temporary ones provided)
- NEWS: Cyclist struck by van in Brampton
- NEWS: Bike Share struggling with repair problem
- TOMORROW! Sun, Aug 17 – Open Streets TO opens up major roads on Sunday
- NEWS: Brookfield will no longer remove bikes at Yonge & Bloor
- NEWS: Brookfield’s bike-cutting excuse is bunk: property law expert
- NEWS: Elderly cyclist killed in Mississauga
- NEWS: Brookfield Properties defends stealing bikes at HBC Centre
- NEWS: Had your bike stolen from Yonge & Bloor? The thief may be Brookfield Properties.