To celebrate the opening of the West Toronto Railpath we at Boo Radley’s Junction Bar & Grill (1482 Dupont St ) will be offering 15% off all food for those hearty souls riding their bikes. All you need to do is show up on your bike and come on in! Great patio, great food and great prices … even better now! This is not a limited offer. It is permanent.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes
- NEWS: Toronto to spend $650,000 to plow snowy bike lanes
- NEWS: Bike Share Toronto expansion coming in 2015 with TD sponsorship
- NEWS: John Tory to make Bikeshare announcement
- INFRASTRUCTURE: More Bollards go in on Richmond
- GET INVOLVED: Take the Sunnyside Bike Park Survey
- NEWS: Toronto to narrow traffic lanes in hopes of increasing safety
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line