To celebrate the opening of the West Toronto Railpath we at Boo Radley’s Junction Bar & Grill (1482 Dupont St ) will be offering 15% off all food for those hearty souls riding their bikes. All you need to do is show up on your bike and come on in! Great patio, great food and great prices … even better now! This is not a limited offer. It is permanent.
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- NEWS: All road users break the laws, not just cyclists
- NEWS: TTC streetcar hits cyclist on Spadina
- JOB: Cycle Toronto Communications & Outreach Coordinator
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
- Still we ride? Checking out Toronto’s dwindling Critical Mass
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes