To celebrate the opening of the West Toronto Railpath we at Boo Radley’s Junction Bar & Grill (1482 Dupont St ) will be offering 15% off all food for those hearty souls riding their bikes. All you need to do is show up on your bike and come on in! Great patio, great food and great prices … even better now! This is not a limited offer. It is permanent.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Contraflow lanes on Shaw St have doubled bike traffic!
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Sherbourne separated bikelane sees 300% increase in bike traffic in 3 years!
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- NEWS: Remains of missing Toronto cyclist Kit Currie found
- NEWS: DAS5 – Darcy Allan Sheppard remembered
- OH YEAH! Bill Murray biking around Toronto!
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. shirts are coming!
- OH YEAH! Bike Valet at TIFF opening weekend