To celebrate the opening of the West Toronto Railpath we at Boo Radley’s Junction Bar & Grill (1482 Dupont St ) will be offering 15% off all food for those hearty souls riding their bikes. All you need to do is show up on your bike and come on in! Great patio, great food and great prices … even better now! This is not a limited offer. It is permanent.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Ministry of Labour orders bike racks removed from certain TTC buses
- NEWS: Drivers who door cyclists, use phones face tougher fines in Ontario
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- NEWS: Dandyhorse breaks down the leading Mayoral Candidates (and a clown)
- NEWS: University of Toronto students create plug-free electric car-bike
- NEWS: Cyclist dead after collision in Scarborough
- NEWS: Ward 18’s Ana Bailao lying about supporting bikes?
- NEWS: Cyclict suffers serious head injury in collision with streetcar
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?