To celebrate the opening of the West Toronto Railpath we at Boo Radley’s Junction Bar & Grill (1482 Dupont St ) will be offering 15% off all food for those hearty souls riding their bikes. All you need to do is show up on your bike and come on in! Great patio, great food and great prices … even better now! This is not a limited offer. It is permanent.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Toronto to narrow traffic lanes in hopes of increasing safety
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line
- REMEMBRANCE DAY: WWI Canadian Corps Cyclist Battalion
- NEWS: Top 10 worst intersections for cyclists, vehicles in Toronto
- STOLEN: Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto bar
- NEWS: Cyclist dies after being struck by pickup truck
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a set of Dandyhorse Magazine back issues!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a matted print from Culture Snap Photography!