Learn more about BikingToronto and Singer Kwinter

July 22: Added Yesterday to the Stolen Bike Listing

Burgundy Raleigh (Church & Charles)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:15 PM PDT

From craigslist:

Hi, I recently had a bike stolen on Friday July 17 at Church and Charles Street.

Description: Brand new 26 inch burgundy (dark red) raliegh matterhorn. 21 gear. The seat was black and grey.

If there is any information on the weareabouts of this bike please contact me.

Red Opus Fidelio (City Hall)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:13 PM PDT

From craigslist:

Stolen from Toronto City Hall on Thursday July 10: Red Opus Fidelio bike. $$$ Reward for any information leading to its return.

Steel Blue Marin San Rafael (Bloor & Bathurst)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:12 PM PDT

From craigslist:

My bike was stolen from my backyard. It’s a steel blue Marin San Rafael – top bar with a ton of paint rubbed off from locking it up. The gear shifter on the right handle is missing the top cover.

If you see it, PLEASE contact me. I’m offering a reward for the return of my bike – no questions asked.

Red and Black Cannondale F8 (King & Niagara)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:11 PM PDT

From craigslist:

I had my one month old red and black Cannondale F8 bike stolen from me one week ago by King and Niagara, it was locked to the fence outside my house and some a$$hole cut trough the lock, willing to pay finders fee if someone is able to locate it for me.
It had a white light on the front and red one one the rear if thats any clue.

Grey Marin Bear Valley MTB (Downtown)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:08 PM PDT

From craigslist:

My bike was stolen downtown on Thurs. If you come across a dark grey cromoly steel men’s MARIN 20″ mountain bike, model Bear Valley, with Manitou forks with dual water bottle holders, Panaracer tires, and bull horn handles, it is mine.

100$ reward if anyone does find it. thanks.

Black and Silver Carbon Fibre Kuota Kharma

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:07 PM PDT

From craigslist:

Black and Silver Carbon Fibre Kuota Kharma with Chorus Compact Campy Sirrocco Wheels Vittoria Tires Carbon fibre bottle cages. Stolen by black male 5′ 8″ wearing blue baggy jeans and carrying red binder. Can be identified by witness in house opposite. Willing to pay reward if found.

Grey Giant Prodigy Hybrid (Broadview & Danforth)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:03 PM PDT

From craigslist:

My lovely Giant Prodigy Hybred with Soft-Ride Suspension Stem, Cateye Computer, Black Burn Rack, Bag and lock was stolen yesterday morning from my garage. If you see this bicycle being offered for sale, could you please notify me. This is like losing a good friend. $100 reward. Many thanks, John

Teal McKinnley (Stephanie & John Streets)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:01 PM PDT

From craigslist:

12 speed McKinnley, teal, Italian seat (embroidered lettering) stolen Stephanie St & John Street.
Not many if any of these around, $50 reward

Beige K2B BMX (Dundas & Burnhamthorpe)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:00 PM PDT

From craigslist:

My girlfriends 90′s K2B BMX was stolen last night at 11:00 pm on Dundas near Burnhamthrope right in front of the Hasty Market. The thick cable was cut in a matter of minutes. I know this is wishful thinking but if anyone sees it up for sale or around the area please let me know. Distinguishing features, front pegs removed, red valve cap on front tire, blue star on frame and is in average condition. This is being posted mostly as a cautionary, so before parking your bicycle in the Islington Village be forewarned, as I have heard many people who have had their bike stolen here while heading into the shops along that stretch.

Blue Panasonic Tourist (St. Clair West)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 02:56 PM PDT

From craigslist:

Sometime between 5pm Sunday (July 12) night and 7:30am Monday morning my beloved bike went missing…
Does anyone know where these things typically turn up these days? I’d love to find it again even if it took some $$$$ so make it happen.

The bike looks like the one in the picture but not as shiny and has a big black basket on it. If it happens to catch anyone’s eye who sees this ad it would be great if you could let me know. I know there’s next to zero chance of ever seeing it again but figure it can’t hurt to try.

Cream Opus Cervin (Yonge & St. Clair)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 02:54 PM PDT

From craigslist:

My Opus Cervin cream colored 19 inch bike was stolen on Monday July 13th at Yonge and St. Clair. Just putting it out there in case anyone has any information in the community.

If you do, please e-mail lpounds@ryerson.ca

Thanks a lot!

Red KHS CX200 Cyclocross (Yonge & Charles)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 02:51 PM PDT

Stolen Monday July 13
Yonge & Charles

KHS CX200 cyclocross bike – Red with white lettering – Shimano groupo – front red tire – rear black tire – carbon fork
Reward for recovery.

Green Gary Fisher Wahoo (West Queen West)

Posted: 21 Jul 2009 08:08 AM PDT

Make: Gary Fisher
Model: Wahoo
Colour: Green
Location: in front of 82 Gladstone
Time of theft: Monday, July 20, likely at night

The bastards broke my u-lock off with a board. Help!

Get all BikingToronto posts in your RSS reader!
Join 19,000 others and follow @bikingtoronto Join 2,300 others on the Facebook Page!
comments powered by Disqus