A group of friends from Colorado are trying to convince the world that a bicycle made from bamboo can perform as well or better than a traditional steel frame bike — and can help save the planet too.
Unlike the vast majority of traditional bikes on the road that use steel or aluminum tubing in their frame construction, Panda Bikes use the natural strength of bamboo.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”
- NEWS: Bay Street gets a bikelane! (for one miserable block)
- OH YEAH! Is Bicycling a Form of Preventive Health Care?