Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:48 AM PDT
I wonder how much flexy is it compared to steel.
How will that affect power efficiency?
I guess for short local trips it doesn’t matter.
Then there’s cold/hot weather and moisture affecting it
Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:29 AM PDT
I think it’s good. Who knows, this money might just go into new bike infrastructure?
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Contraflow lanes on Shaw St have doubled bike traffic!
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Sherbourne separated bikelane sees 300% increase in bike traffic in 3 years!
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- NEWS: Remains of missing Toronto cyclist Kit Currie found
- NEWS: DAS5 – Darcy Allan Sheppard remembered
- OH YEAH! Bill Murray biking around Toronto!
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. shirts are coming!
- OH YEAH! Bike Valet at TIFF opening weekend