Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:48 AM PDT
I wonder how much flexy is it compared to steel.
How will that affect power efficiency?
I guess for short local trips it doesn’t matter.
Then there’s cold/hot weather and moisture affecting it
Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:29 AM PDT
I think it’s good. Who knows, this money might just go into new bike infrastructure?
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes
- NEWS: Toronto to spend $650,000 to plow snowy bike lanes
- NEWS: Bike Share Toronto expansion coming in 2015 with TD sponsorship
- NEWS: John Tory to make Bikeshare announcement
- INFRASTRUCTURE: More Bollards go in on Richmond
- GET INVOLVED: Take the Sunnyside Bike Park Survey
- NEWS: Toronto to narrow traffic lanes in hopes of increasing safety
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line