Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:48 AM PDT
I wonder how much flexy is it compared to steel.
How will that affect power efficiency?
I guess for short local trips it doesn’t matter.
Then there’s cold/hot weather and moisture affecting it
Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:29 AM PDT
I think it’s good. Who knows, this money might just go into new bike infrastructure?
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Ministry of Labour orders bike racks removed from certain TTC buses
- NEWS: Drivers who door cyclists, use phones face tougher fines in Ontario
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- NEWS: Dandyhorse breaks down the leading Mayoral Candidates (and a clown)
- NEWS: University of Toronto students create plug-free electric car-bike
- NEWS: Cyclist dead after collision in Scarborough
- NEWS: Ward 18’s Ana Bailao lying about supporting bikes?
- NEWS: Cyclict suffers serious head injury in collision with streetcar
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?