Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:48 AM PDT
I wonder how much flexy is it compared to steel.
How will that affect power efficiency?
I guess for short local trips it doesn’t matter.
Then there’s cold/hot weather and moisture affecting it
Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:29 AM PDT
I think it’s good. Who knows, this money might just go into new bike infrastructure?
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line
- REMEMBRANCE DAY: WWI Canadian Corps Cyclist Battalion
- NEWS: Top 10 worst intersections for cyclists, vehicles in Toronto
- STOLEN: Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto bar
- NEWS: Cyclist dies after being struck by pickup truck
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a set of Dandyhorse Magazine back issues!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a matted print from Culture Snap Photography!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a copy of the new Urban Cycling Survival Guide