Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:48 AM PDT
I wonder how much flexy is it compared to steel.
How will that affect power efficiency?
I guess for short local trips it doesn’t matter.
Then there’s cold/hot weather and moisture affecting it
Posted: 25 Jun 2009 10:29 AM PDT
I think it’s good. Who knows, this money might just go into new bike infrastructure?
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Trucks fitted with new guard could save cyclists’ lives
- READ: Is the pro-bike helmet argument based on faulty research?
- NEWS: Richmond bike lane dismantled with film office OK
- NEWS: Toronto allows Bell to use bike lane as parking lot
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Richmond Cycle Track removed in favour of film shoot
- FACEPALM: Is Bell Media removing part of the Richmond Cycle Track?
- REMINDER: Take a survey; help Toronto plan cycling infrastructure
- OH YEAH! New app helps Toronto cyclists report vehicles parked in bike lanes
- INFRASTRUCTURE: TCAT Announces Scarborough Cycles
- FACEPALM: Old man yells at bicycles, and fish