Are the Richmond & Adelaide lanes contra-flow? I’m hoping they are, as that eliminates conflicts with right-turning cars.
Harmful. The police pay lip service to safety, but it’s really just an excuse to harass cyclists, which they do with their tickets. I’m surprised there are no cyclists suing the cops for malicious prosecution!!
Wow this is a great resource to find out info on stolen bikes and news from the city. I hope that you guys join together in person and try and help the city keep away thieves, as well as educate cyclists on how to keep their bikes safe.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- 80% of responding Toronto Mayoral and Council candidates support building the Minimum Grid
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, Get Free Stuff and Win Prizes
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. Shirts and Prizes for supporting cycling in Toronto!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Flex-post bollards now installed on Adelaide
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Contraflow lanes on Shaw St have doubled bike traffic!
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Sherbourne separated bikelane sees 300% increase in bike traffic in 3 years!
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- NEWS: Remains of missing Toronto cyclist Kit Currie found