Are the Richmond & Adelaide lanes contra-flow? I’m hoping they are, as that eliminates conflicts with right-turning cars.
Harmful. The police pay lip service to safety, but it’s really just an excuse to harass cyclists, which they do with their tickets. I’m surprised there are no cyclists suing the cops for malicious prosecution!!
Wow this is a great resource to find out info on stolen bikes and news from the city. I hope that you guys join together in person and try and help the city keep away thieves, as well as educate cyclists on how to keep their bikes safe.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- UPDATE: Bloor Viaduct bikelanes closed (temporary ones coming?)
- UNACCEPTABLE: Bloor Viaduct bikelanes closed (and no temporary ones provided)
- NEWS: Cyclist struck by van in Brampton
- NEWS: Bike Share struggling with repair problem
- TOMORROW! Sun, Aug 17 – Open Streets TO opens up major roads on Sunday
- NEWS: Brookfield will no longer remove bikes at Yonge & Bloor
- NEWS: Brookfield’s bike-cutting excuse is bunk: property law expert
- NEWS: Elderly cyclist killed in Mississauga
- NEWS: Brookfield Properties defends stealing bikes at HBC Centre
- NEWS: Had your bike stolen from Yonge & Bloor? The thief may be Brookfield Properties.