Are the Richmond & Adelaide lanes contra-flow? I’m hoping they are, as that eliminates conflicts with right-turning cars.
Harmful. The police pay lip service to safety, but it’s really just an excuse to harass cyclists, which they do with their tickets. I’m surprised there are no cyclists suing the cops for malicious prosecution!!
Wow this is a great resource to find out info on stolen bikes and news from the city. I hope that you guys join together in person and try and help the city keep away thieves, as well as educate cyclists on how to keep their bikes safe.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes
- NEWS: Toronto to spend $650,000 to plow snowy bike lanes
- NEWS: Bike Share Toronto expansion coming in 2015 with TD sponsorship
- NEWS: John Tory to make Bikeshare announcement
- INFRASTRUCTURE: More Bollards go in on Richmond
- GET INVOLVED: Take the Sunnyside Bike Park Survey
- NEWS: Toronto to narrow traffic lanes in hopes of increasing safety
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line