Are the Richmond & Adelaide lanes contra-flow? I’m hoping they are, as that eliminates conflicts with right-turning cars.
Harmful. The police pay lip service to safety, but it’s really just an excuse to harass cyclists, which they do with their tickets. I’m surprised there are no cyclists suing the cops for malicious prosecution!!
Wow this is a great resource to find out info on stolen bikes and news from the city. I hope that you guys join together in person and try and help the city keep away thieves, as well as educate cyclists on how to keep their bikes safe.
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly streets are Toronto’s road to good health: Report
- INFRASTRUCTURE: In Rosedale, a trail becomes a dividing line
- NEWS: All road users break the laws, not just cyclists
- NEWS: TTC streetcar hits cyclist on Spadina
- JOB: Cycle Toronto Communications & Outreach Coordinator
- NEWS: Pan Am Games velodrome gets thumbs up from cyclists
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto vows to improve winter bike-lane maintenance
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Self-Righteous Drivers still trying to drive in separated bikelanes.
- Still we ride? Checking out Toronto’s dwindling Critical Mass
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Wellesley West gets separated bikelanes