Are the Richmond & Adelaide lanes contra-flow? I’m hoping they are, as that eliminates conflicts with right-turning cars.
Harmful. The police pay lip service to safety, but it’s really just an excuse to harass cyclists, which they do with their tickets. I’m surprised there are no cyclists suing the cops for malicious prosecution!!
Wow this is a great resource to find out info on stolen bikes and news from the city. I hope that you guys join together in person and try and help the city keep away thieves, as well as educate cyclists on how to keep their bikes safe.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, get a free shirt
- NEWS: Cyclists pedaling Minimum Grid in election
- NEWS: Ministry of Labour orders bike racks removed from certain TTC buses
- NEWS: Drivers who door cyclists, use phones face tougher fines in Ontario
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- NEWS: Dandyhorse breaks down the leading Mayoral Candidates (and a clown)
- NEWS: University of Toronto students create plug-free electric car-bike
- NEWS: Cyclist dead after collision in Scarborough
- NEWS: Ward 18’s Ana Bailao lying about supporting bikes?