Are the Richmond & Adelaide lanes contra-flow? I’m hoping they are, as that eliminates conflicts with right-turning cars.
Harmful. The police pay lip service to safety, but it’s really just an excuse to harass cyclists, which they do with their tickets. I’m surprised there are no cyclists suing the cops for malicious prosecution!!
Wow this is a great resource to find out info on stolen bikes and news from the city. I hope that you guys join together in person and try and help the city keep away thieves, as well as educate cyclists on how to keep their bikes safe.
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line
- REMEMBRANCE DAY: WWI Canadian Corps Cyclist Battalion
- NEWS: Top 10 worst intersections for cyclists, vehicles in Toronto
- STOLEN: Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto bar
- NEWS: Cyclist dies after being struck by pickup truck
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a set of Dandyhorse Magazine back issues!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a matted print from Culture Snap Photography!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a copy of the new Urban Cycling Survival Guide