Posted: 22 Jun 2009 12:40 AM PDT
Took the trailer out for its maiden voyage yesterday. Hands down the best purchase I bought since the bike. Was able to bring home easily twice as much as I normally brought. A great unintended benefi… Read more…
Posted: 21 Jun 2009 11:02 PM PDT
Photo of the Toronto Criterium by SirCharlie… Read more…
Posted: 21 Jun 2009 10:21 PM PDT
2006 Good Urban Spaces Result In Good BikingIs There An Al Gore Fan Club?TakeTheTooker Meeting at OISE 2007 Photo of the Day – Fri, June 22nd Toronto’s Weekly CarnageBikingToronto.com, all official… Read more…
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?
- NEWS: #MinimumGrid – A model for protected-lane politics
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, get a free shirt
- INFRASTRUCTURE: This Yonge-401 Bypass Trail idea is amazing!
- Cyclist struck, seriously injured at Shaw and Dundas
- 80% of responding Toronto Mayoral and Council candidates support building the Minimum Grid
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, Get Free Stuff and Win Prizes
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. Shirts and Prizes for supporting cycling in Toronto!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Flex-post bollards now installed on Adelaide
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton