* Make – Raleigh
* Model – An old 10-speed frame, unsure of model, but the frame was large (i’m 6’4)
* Colour – Painted matte white – frame has scratches from wear and tear along it
* General Description (especially any unique characteristics) – As said above, its a large frame, and would have been difficult for anyone under 6 foot to ride. Its a fixed gear bike, and the toe clip had just fallen off the right pedal, so one pedal is bare, one has a plastic toeclip on it. The bars are regular drop bars, with no tape, and only one brake handle on the right side of the bars.
* Date of Theft – Tuesday May 26th – 1:15PM
* Location of Theft (intersection or specific address) – Dundas St W & Palmerston Ave
Unfortunatly I don’t have a picture of the bike on me right now, but I did see the guy, chased him for a while but it was to no avail.
Description of theif: White male, mid 30′s, probably around 6foot – 6’2″, 180-190 lbs, knows how to ride a fixed gear pretty fast (evaded two cars chasing him down sidestreets), he wore a hat, a black jacket with reflective stripes and had bolt snips that fit in his bag.
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!