The Toronto Coalition for Active Transport just released their latest e-bulletin. It’s now on their website, so here’s what it covers – you can decide for yourself if you want to read more:
– Bike Summit 2009 Program Now On-Line! Early Bird Rates end this Friday Apr 24th!
– Tonight! St. Clair West Widening Public Open House: Apr 20
– Gardiner Expressway Interchanges at Kipling and Islington Public Open House: Apr 23
– TCAT Pedestrian Committee presentation: Apr 28
– Sustainable Transportation Options for Small, Rural Communities Webinar: Apr 29
– Welcome New TCAT Supporter – Bikes Without Borders
– New Resource: Cycling-inclusive Policy Development Handbook
– Walking and Cycling Guerrilla Installation
More on the TCAT site.
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”