The Toronto Coalition for Active Transport just released their latest e-bulletin. It’s now on their website, so here’s what it covers – you can decide for yourself if you want to read more:
– Bike Summit 2009 Program Now On-Line! Early Bird Rates end this Friday Apr 24th!
– Tonight! St. Clair West Widening Public Open House: Apr 20
– Gardiner Expressway Interchanges at Kipling and Islington Public Open House: Apr 23
– TCAT Pedestrian Committee presentation: Apr 28
– Sustainable Transportation Options for Small, Rural Communities Webinar: Apr 29
– Welcome New TCAT Supporter – Bikes Without Borders
– New Resource: Cycling-inclusive Policy Development Handbook
– Walking and Cycling Guerrilla Installation
More on the TCAT site.
|comments powered by Disqus|