Where is the common sense in this?Q. Was it a hit & run?A. Most likely it was!Q. An attempted robbery?A. So do robbers ride around on bicycles just to prey on cab drivers? Also, if I was being…
(click through for the entire comment)
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Contraflow lanes on Shaw St have doubled bike traffic!
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Sherbourne separated bikelane sees 300% increase in bike traffic in 3 years!
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- NEWS: Remains of missing Toronto cyclist Kit Currie found
- NEWS: DAS5 – Darcy Allan Sheppard remembered
- OH YEAH! Bill Murray biking around Toronto!
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. shirts are coming!
- OH YEAH! Bike Valet at TIFF opening weekend