Where is the common sense in this?Q. Was it a hit & run?A. Most likely it was!Q. An attempted robbery?A. So do robbers ride around on bicycles just to prey on cab drivers? Also, if I was being…
(click through for the entire comment)
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- What Happened at the 2014 Toronto Bike Awards?
- OH YEAH: Help raise $20,000 for Street Smarts and get a charitable tax receipt!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Introducing the King High Line
- REMEMBRANCE DAY: WWI Canadian Corps Cyclist Battalion
- NEWS: Top 10 worst intersections for cyclists, vehicles in Toronto
- STOLEN: Bike that crossed Canada stolen outside Toronto bar
- NEWS: Cyclist dies after being struck by pickup truck
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a set of Dandyhorse Magazine back issues!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a matted print from Culture Snap Photography!
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, win a copy of the new Urban Cycling Survival Guide