Where is the common sense in this?Q. Was it a hit & run?A. Most likely it was!Q. An attempted robbery?A. So do robbers ride around on bicycles just to prey on cab drivers? Also, if I was being…
(click through for the entire comment)
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- NEWS: Dandyhorse breaks down the leading Mayoral Candidates (and a clown)
- NEWS: University of Toronto students create plug-free electric car-bike
- NEWS: Cyclist dead after collision in Scarborough
- NEWS: Ward 18’s Ana Bailao lying about supporting bikes?
- NEWS: Cyclict suffers serious head injury in collision with streetcar
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?
- NEWS: #MinimumGrid – A model for protected-lane politics
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, get a free shirt