Posted: 23 Nov 2008 04:56 PM CST
Having ridden my two girls in my sidecar for many years, I think it’s a great idea. My blog jeinkel-heimer.com is a good resource for construction of a cargo/freight style bicycle sidecar. Living in the Napa Valley with minimal hills and extream low gears gives me an advantage over people who have to deal with weather, steep terain etc. That bieng what it is check what were up to to see if it applies to you. FRITZ
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle Brewery deploying bike repair stations across city (and the country)