Posted: 23 Nov 2008 04:56 PM CST
Having ridden my two girls in my sidecar for many years, I think it’s a great idea. My blog jeinkel-heimer.com is a good resource for construction of a cargo/freight style bicycle sidecar. Living in the Napa Valley with minimal hills and extream low gears gives me an advantage over people who have to deal with weather, steep terain etc. That bieng what it is check what were up to to see if it applies to you. FRITZ
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- 80% of responding Toronto Mayoral and Council candidates support building the Minimum Grid
- Join (or Renew) with Cycle Toronto, Get Free Stuff and Win Prizes
- OH YEAH! FREE I Bike T.O. Shirts and Prizes for supporting cycling in Toronto!
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Flex-post bollards now installed on Adelaide
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Pan Am Games velodrome nears completion in Milton
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Contraflow lanes on Shaw St have doubled bike traffic!
- NEWS: Sherbourne lanes a cycling success that should inspire more
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Sherbourne separated bikelane sees 300% increase in bike traffic in 3 years!
- OH YEAH: Bike lanes have actually sped up car traffic in New York City
- NEWS: Remains of missing Toronto cyclist Kit Currie found