Posted: 23 Nov 2008 04:56 PM CST
Having ridden my two girls in my sidecar for many years, I think it’s a great idea. My blog jeinkel-heimer.com is a good resource for construction of a cargo/freight style bicycle sidecar. Living in the Napa Valley with minimal hills and extream low gears gives me an advantage over people who have to deal with weather, steep terain etc. That bieng what it is check what were up to to see if it applies to you. FRITZ
|comments powered by Disqus|
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Ministry of Labour orders bike racks removed from certain TTC buses
- NEWS: Drivers who door cyclists, use phones face tougher fines in Ontario
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Bikelanes FINALLY come to Lansdowne (5 years after being approved)
- NEWS: Chief Planner releases proposed Bike Policy Framework: A Toronto-wide Grid
- NEWS: Dandyhorse breaks down the leading Mayoral Candidates (and a clown)
- NEWS: University of Toronto students create plug-free electric car-bike
- NEWS: Cyclist dead after collision in Scarborough
- NEWS: Ward 18’s Ana Bailao lying about supporting bikes?
- NEWS: Cyclict suffers serious head injury in collision with streetcar
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Should the Jarvis bike lanes be re-installed?