Those of you who follow the BikingToronto Links Blog, may have noticed something this morning about Copenhagen’s “Green Wave” – a strategy by that city to co-ordinate traffic lights with the average speed of cyclists. (that link also describes the efforts by the city to restrict cars from the Nørrebrogade, a major street popular with cyclists).
Copenhagenize decided to check out the Green Wave, and filmed it for us:
- VIDEO: See Cyclist. Think Horse.
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- ELSEWHERE: Allo Velo – It Takes a Village to Build a Bike Shop
- ELSEWHERE: How to inspire millions more Americans to ride bicycles
- ELSEWHERE: Seeing business benefits, retailers propose protected bike lanes in Portland