Bike Month, get involved!
It’s fun to ride your bike. As transportation or recreation, it’s good for your health, and the environment. If you’re working with your business or community to make Toronto a better place for cyclists, or want to start, we can help. Consider registering your event on the Cycling Events Calendar, which will be published between May 26 and June 21. The calendar is distributed to public libraries, community centers, Civic Centers, environmental groups and a growing list of businesses.
Event Planning Guide
Check out the Event Planning Guide. Deadline to submit events is March 27, 2008 by 4 p.m. Please contact us with any questions about the Cycling Events Calendar, and other promotions going on during Bike Month.
More info on the BikeMonth Site.
And, I’ve of course added this to the BikingToronto Calendar.
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”