Recumbent Bikes, or “Bents” always get a lot of attention.
A bunch of local recumbent and traditional cyclists got together yesterday for a “Toronto HPV” (Human Powered Vehicle) ride around downtown and out to the Leslie Spit, and good ol’ Steeker got some good pics of the group:
If you want more info on recumbents, Toronto HPV is a great place to get it.Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”