While the next BikeFriday is less than two weeks away (Friday, August 31st), the last one saw a new event take place at Alternative Grounds on Roncesvalles… a breakfast with homemade muffins and fairtrade coffee, as well as Alex and Jesse from the City’s BUG program there providing lots of bike literature about City cycling info.
Afterwards there was a bike commute with you’ll be able to watch on MTV Live on September 6th. Pretty cool, and just in time to get people psyched up for Friday, August 31st. Rock!
Alex and Jessie, from the City’s BUG program
Photo’s by Peter Foy, SNAP Bloor West
Upcoming Events on the BikeEvents.TO calendar
Recent NEWS Posts:
- EVENT: Tues, Aug. 12 – Tune-Up Tuesday at College/Shaw Library
- ELSEWHERE: Brooklyn Whole Foods to deliver by cargo bike
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”