Yes, it’s here again. Here’s a quick rundown of what is going on.
BikePools! Commute together for safety and fun:
Complete details on the BikeFriday site.
7:00 AM – Parliament & Carlton
7:30 AM – Yonge & Major Mackenzie
7:30 AM – Bloor & HighPark (Westbound)
8:00 AM – Bloor & HighPark (Eastbound)
8:00 AM – Danforth & Woodbine
8:00 AM – Yonge & Lawrence
Add YOUR Commute!
Add your bike-to-work route to this page, find others going the same way. Email BikeFriday.
8 – 9:30 AM: Grassroot‘s Bikers Breakfast
Free Coffee and Treats for Cyclists at 408 Bloor West
8 – 9:30 AM: Alternative Grounds‘ Coffee for Cyclists
Free in-store coffee for anyone with a bike helmet at 333 Roncesvalles
6 – 8 PM: Critical Mass
Join hundreds of other cyclists for a fun social ride around downtown Toronto.
Southeast corner of Bloor & Spadina
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Toronto is moving some Ring-and-Posts, and letting people know
- INFRASTRUCTURE: 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- NEWS: Foot path at Dufferin Grove Park honours cyclist Jenna Morrison
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team