“It was supposed to be a class project on public spaces in Toronto. But it turned into an amazing education on the legal system for a group of Grade 12 students Tuesday. Their cameras were rolling when they caught a startling crime on tape – a road rage incident in which a man physically attacks a cyclist.”
Explore more posts like this: newsRecommended Lights
Students Accidentally Catch Cyclist Assault On Tape
May 8, 2007 by
Planet Bike Light Combo
Planet Bike 5 LED Tail Light
RECENT NEWS POSTS:
- NEWS: Should cyclists be allowed to ride through stop signs?
- OH YEAH: Rolling Youth into Toronto’s Bicycle Renaissance
- OH YEAH! Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- NEWS: Why not make biking on sidewalks legal in the suburbs?
- EVENT – Fri, June 19: Welcome Back Queens Quay! Let’s Ride the Waterfront
- NEWS: Cyclist suffers serious injuries after being struck by vehicle in Rosedale
- NEWS: Bikes and cars: Where are cyclists allowed to ride?
- FACEPALM: TTC cuts bike rack spaces in half on some buses
- NEWS: Toronto councillors pitch idea for cycling detours where bike routes are disrupted
- EVENT: Sat, May 16 – Free Tune-Ups at Tune Your Ride