The BikeChain, a project of the University of Toronto’s Sustainability Office is running a great series of Thursday early-evening workshops from now until early April on everything from “Wheelbuilding” to “Spring tune-up basics”.
Be sure and check some or all of them out… the BikeChain folks seem really friendly.
The 2nd one goes tomorrow night, and it’s on “Adjusting your Gears”.
IMPORTANT – these are open to everyone, not just UofT students.
Thurs, Feb 8 – Adjusting Your Gears
Thurs, Feb 15 – Wheelbuilding
Thurs, Mar 1 – Bottom Bracket Overhauls
Thurs, Mar 8 – Headset Overhauls
Thurs, Mar 15 – Flat Tire Repair
Thurs, Mar 22 – Spring Tune-Up Basics
Thurs, Mar 29 – Fixing Brakes
Thurs, Apr 5 – Cycling in Toronto
- NEWS: Cycle Toronto’s Ward 15 Group Launches
- OH YEAH: Join Bike Share Toronto’s Social Media Team
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes
- NEWS: Canada Post “apologizes” after telling cyclist to “go f-k yourself”, and it’s not nearly enough
- NEWS: Canada Post driver parks in bikelane, tells cyclist recording it to “go f–k yourself!”