First photo is near the stairs to the Riverdale Footbridge, second is of the stairs up to Queen Street.
Two new cycling/pedestrian underpasses are being constructed under the two sections of railway tracks to better link up the Lower Don Trail with both the mouth of the Don as well as the future Don River Park.
(photos and map are courtesy of the DonWatcher – a great site to keep track of all the things going on in the Don river system – a great place to do some “get-away-from-city-traffic cycling”)Recent INFRASTRUCTURE Posts:
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Improvements sought for 6 Lakeshore Blvd intersections
- INFRASTRUCTURE: The Adelaide bikelane painted buffer is going in
- INFRASTRUCTURE: What are the rules of the bike lane in Toronto?
- INFRASTUCTURE: Adelaide Separated Lane gets “pre-marked” tonight
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Richmond and Adelaide being prepped for new bikelanes